Monday 29 August 2011

C4E Recipe #34 - Christmas!

 Hello everyone :)
I hope you are enjoying your Bank Holiday weekend :)
I thought I'd better post this card for last Friday's C4E Recipe challenge before the next challenge is posted lol!
There is still time to join in this week hop over HERE to enter and see the fabulous DT gallery!
 This week we are asking for Christmas Themed projects. We have 2 fabulous prizes up for grabs digi's from 2 Cute rubber stamps and 5 digi's from The Poodles parlour!

 I have used a cute Angel digi from 2 Cute coloured with Copics.
( E00, E11, E21, RV21, E43, E44, E47, B60, C1, C3, 0)
 I think I've Stickled this card within an inch of it life lol! Well it is Christmas!
For the embellishments I have combined Spellbinders snowflakes with punched snowflakes, Martha Stewart Fond Branch punched leaves, finished with buttons and flat back gems.
The DP's are Nitwit Collection paper which were free with Scrapbook mag last year.
I have finally got my mitts on Tim Holtz Tattered Florals and Sewing dies! Yay! I haven't had chance to play yet as the house needed attention :( hopefully I will get to play this week, fingers crossed!
Thanks for stopping by have fun!
hugs
Michele x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful !! Loving the colours !!! What sparkle too !!!
    Hugs Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just gorgeous Michele. Hope you are having a good day. Hubby back to school today, can hardly believe the summer is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michele, this is just sooo pretty. The snowflakes are the perfect little finishing touch too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute angel and beautifully coloured. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails