Friday 5 August 2011

c4e R#31 - Endless Love


Hello everyone :)
Happy Friday!
Wow it's been a hectic week! I am definitely ready for a break!
This weeks C4E Recipe is a Sketch recipe. If you like layers you'll love this sketch!


The DT gallery is chock full of inspiration including submissions from our 3 new DT girls!
This weeks prize is generously donated by The Poodles Parlour.


After all the male cards I have done recently it was lovely to make a very girly card! I threw everything at it lol!
I've used Kaisercraft Lilac avenue DP's. They are just gorgeous! 


 The image is Endless Love from Delicious Doodles. I've coloured it with pencils for a softer look although the cardstock I printed on wasn't too keen on them :(  and the photo doesn't capture the twinkly Stickles :( 

Gorgeous flowers and lace from Wild orchid Crafts, MS punches (butterflies and Fond branch) and lots of Stickles finish off this card.
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Michele x

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Michele, love the soft lilac colours. Did you get my email about sponsor prize??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely !! Love the soft colours.
    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele, this is beautiful and your colouring is just gorgeous. Hope you enjoy your break. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Michele, what stunning colouring. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails