Friday 29 April 2011

C4E Recipe #17 - Anything Goes!


Hello Everyone :)
Did you see the wedding this morning? Kate looked stunning! I hope they have a long and happy life together :)
I'm a little late with this weeks C4E challenge post, it took longer than expected to make this weeks card.
This week we have an ANYTHING GOES! theme. The DT Girls have some beautiful examples and there is a fab prize up for grabs! Hop over HERE for all the yumminess!!

I still had 2 baby cards to make, the babies are almost 2 months old now eek!! I also forgot 3 birthdays this month! I'm guessing I could do with a calendar lol! Actually a PA would be nice lol!

I have used Meljen's cute giraffe coloured with Distress Inks and Stickles!!

These gorgeous Wild Orchid flowers were white,  I've coloured with Distress inks to match the card better.
So I guess I had better get this card to the new mummy and the super cute baby!
Have a fabulous day!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele x


RECIPE
Image - Meljen Designs
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint, Stormy Sky, Wild Honey, Worn Lipstick, Aged Mahogany.
Stickles - Frosted Lace
DP - First Edition Paper - Animal Antics
CS - Bazzill
White Vintage Bias Binding - Wild Orchid Crafts
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Beads, pins and flat back pearls - stash
Punches - Martha Stewart - Doily Lace, Fond Branch and Butterfly
Perfect Pearls Mists
Printed Sentiment

2 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful! Love the snazzy colours and just perfect for a 2 months old!! LOL! You do make me laugh and I agree, a PA would be nice!! Hope you are enjoying the holidays. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... beautiful card, Love the flowers, love the stamp, love the colours!

    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I LOVE IT ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    Xx Tessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails