Sunday 1 May 2011

I see You

Good morning :)
I found this layout lurking in the draft section of blogger lol! Thought I'd better post it before it disappeared!
I made this layout for a UK Scrappers weekly challenge in February! I wonder how many others I haven't posted lol!
The photos were taken a couple of years ago in a park near the boys school. My nieces had come for a visit and we all went to enjoy the sunshine. I don't see my nieces very often so I took lots of photos :)

I probably would have added more embellishments to this layout but the challenge requirements didn't allow for them.
I hope you are having a lovely bank holiday weekend
thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails