Friday 15 April 2011

C4E Recipe #15 - Embellishment Recipe

Good Morning :)
It's been a strange week here, DH started a new job on Monday which was great! Sadly it meant he had to stay away from home all week :( He will be home tonight YAY! :D I'm looking forward to my hug :)
This week over on the Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge blog we have an embellishment recipe for you.
As always the DT Gallery is gorgeous.....and we have a fab prize up for grabs! Hop over to the C4E Blog to enter.
I'll warn you now there are lots of pics in this post! lol! You may want to grab a cuppa and let the dog out ;)

This was made for my mum for Mothers Day. In my haste to get this finished I forgot one of the challenge requirements! Whoops sorry :( I had intended to add the charm but totally forgot.

I saw a lot of twisted easel cards entered for R#8 (February) and had to have a go!
I have added the easel card on to a drawer box.

I have used beautiful papers from the Sweet Owl pad again. Wild orchid flowers and Tim Holtz Bird cage die cut painted with Adirondack Paint dabbers.

The little owl is one of my Digital stamp sets (Owls) coloured with Copics. One of my browns ran out whilst colouring this in :( Will have to get a refill. I have added Stickles to finish off the image.

Here's the doily!

Inside the drawer I added a quote sticker from my stash, a wild orchid flower and a little feather.

To complete the gift I found a mini chipboard photo frame in my stash which I painted and added DP's to. This was still drying when I gave it to mum lol! The photo is my mum and her mum.
There did you make it to the end? I should let the dog back in now and hop over to the C4E blog before he needs to go out again lol!
I am cropping this weekend YAY! I have a fun Button workshop prepared (almost!) and gorgeous goodies to scrap with :) Hopefully the sun will shine so we can lunch in the carpark....yes we really do that lol!
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele x

2 comments:

  1. Ah Michele you have outdone yourself this week, these are absolutely, so much so that I will forgive you for forgetting your charm lol. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful creation!

    very delightful and cute!

    love it!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails