Saturday 11 February 2017

February Page Kit ~ Adore


Good Morning :)
The February Page kit is now available from the C4E Store
I've chosen gorgeous products from Simple Stories Love and Adore collection to celebrate the month of love!
The feature layout is called Adore and stars my baby boy Marley :)


I kept the layout quite simple this month and didn't use any mixed media!!


There is a central paper cluster with the photo sitting on top. Underneath this there is a strip of gorgeous XO's


I have added chipboard pieces and enamel dots from the Adore Add-On kit
to the embellishments n the kit to create embellishment clusters across the page.




I have enough pieces left over to make a card or two and decorate my planner too!
I love stretching a kit as far as I can creating as many projects as I can :)
Kits are available HERE along with a few past kits and some new Media kits.

I will be working on next weekends Craft Club workshop getting messing with rust!
Are you crafting this weekend?
Have a wonderful weekend thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails