Friday 26 July 2013

Anything Goes at Crafts 4 Eternity!


Hello :)
I have my DT project to share with you today for this weeks Crafts 4 Eternity challenge.
The challenge this week is.....
Anything Goes!
We would like you to share any project you create this week, boxes, cards, pink, green, paper, fabric......
ANYTHING!
It's my turn to sponsor the challenge this week, one randomly selected winner will receive a choice of 3 digital stamps from the C4E collection.
So when I get the opportunity to make anything what do I make?


...a card!!! lol!
 I don't make as many cards as I used to, I do a lot of layouts, a fair amount of art journaling (must get round to sharing some of those!) and a lot of projects for classes which don't seem to get completed lol!



The sweet image is a LOTV stamp coloured with Distress inks (and Stickles!)
The DP's are Kaiserkraft. I've painted all the edges with white crackle paint then add a little Vintage photo Distress ink and Stickles when it was dry. 



Flowers  are from my stash, a magazine freebie I think! The branch is the Tim Holtz Holly Branch die, coloured with Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress inks.

The challenge is open until Midnight (GMT) Thursday 1st August and you can enter up to 3 different projects.
Hop over HERE to enter the challenge and see all of the gorgeous DT creations!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend
Hugs
Michele x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michele. Love how you have distressed the edges. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! I love all the detail:) Thanks for the inspiration!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and I love the doily behind the sweet image.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greta card I love the combination of distressing and sparkle

    Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog



    Happy Friday!



    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. A most adorable card Michele, love that cute sweet fairy and pretty colours! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira

    irascreacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails