Monday 8 April 2013

Sweet Spring




Hello everyone :)
This weeks Crafts 4 Eternity challenge is a Colour recipe.
We would like you to share projects using any combination of the colours in the image.


It's my turn to sponsor the challenge this week :)
 c4e store tag
One randomly selected winner will win a choice of 3 digital stamps from my collection.

Join us 
HERE 
for all the challenge details and the fabulous DT inspiration!



 My card this week uses a technique I will be teaching at the Crafts 4 Eternity crop this weekend.
It's a single layer card using Distress ink pads and stamps.


I have used a number of stamps from My Minds Eye, Inkadinkado and Stampers Anonymous.
I made a few samples for the class trying out a couple of variations and combining the Distress Inks with Dylusions spray inks.


 


 I will also be teaching a class using Dylusion products on Sunday, yep I caved and got some inks they are just gorgeous, love them! I have more on the way this week along with stamps and stencils to play with, can't wait!
I've also ordered some sentiment stamps, if you look closely at the last card part of the H is missing lol! 
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele x



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations and stunning stamping techniques. Love the fresh spring colours.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele, I love all your inky layers and all your variations :) Sounds like you have bought similar things to me, just need to find the time to play with them!!! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I'm loving the messy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I'm SO impressed by your awesome one layers cards! They seem to have several layers and texture with the way you've used all the colors and inks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails