Friday 1 March 2013

Back with a card!


 Hello again :)
I'm back! 
It's been a busy few months but I've really missed this blog and my lovely friends here so I am once again going to try to keep up with it. 
Thank-you to everyone who followed me over to the C4E cafe blog, I will still be blogging there too and hopefully will be sharing more tutorials and shop news as we go along.
  My mojo has taken a bit of a holiday recently too :( 
What's a girl to do when her mojo runs off to the sun?
Do something different!!
I haven't made a card for ages and really enjoyed making this one for this weeks C4E challenge.

The C4E Challenge this week is Tic Tac Toe!
We have a fabulous prize up for grabs from regular sponsor Stamping All Day and of course beautiful inspiration from the DT girls!


The three squares I chose were flowers, circle and lace.



 I'm a little rusty with the Copics lol! I'll have to get some practise in.
You can't beat a little purple to help the Mojo return!

Hop over 
to play Tic Tac Toe with us :)
 
Thanks for stopping by
Michele x
 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! You colouring looks just perfect to me! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card with stunning coloring and fab papers.

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, what colors! beautiful card Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous to see you creating again Michele, was wondering where you had been!! You are always an inspiration, so keep it coming. Loving your beautiful card, very lilac! Love those papers and your fabby colouring of the image, nothing rusty there! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't used a purple color in a while now, and when I saw Your card today, I just fell in love with this color all over again! Beautiful card, love Gorjuss Girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the purple shades and Gorjuss looks so sweet!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog



    Happy Friday!



    Bridie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails