Friday 11 May 2012

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge #71

 Hello everyone :)
I know it's been a couple of weeks since my last post sorry :( 
With one thing and another I just haven't got here to update.


I am back today with my DT card for the Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge.
This week we have a colour recipe to play with.

There were a lot of colours to choose from this gorgeous painting by David Howels, but only four were chosen.


I do love purples!!!

The flower was made with some Tattered Florals die cut flowers, Milled lavender distress ink, Perfect Pearls mist, sunburst punch and a twinkly gem.


 The challenge runs until midnight Thursday 17th May and we have 2 prizes up for grabs this week!
Hop over HERE to join us and see the gorgeous DT inspiration.
Have a great weekend 
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele x

1 comment:

  1. Simply stunning & such a beautiful flower too...my fave colours!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails