Sunday 3 July 2011

C4E Recipe #26 - Sketch recipe


Hello everyone :)
I hope you are enjoying this lovely sunny weekend!
Sorry I'm a little late with this weeks challenge post life just got in the way this week lol!

 This weeks recipe is a sketch. We have a gorgeous DT gallery and fab prize up for grabs.
Check out all the details HERE.
The DT call is still open with plenty of time to enter. We are looking for a few new teamies to join our relaxed team. All the details are on the C4E Challenge blog.

 This weeks card is another male one, I seem to be making a lot of male cards and LO's at the moment.
The papers are Crate Paper available from the C4E Store.

 The image if from LOTV coloured with Distress inks. I'm a bit out of practise with my colouring :( Still not sure about blonde hair lol!

I have a huge pile of ironing staring at me so I'd best get on with that this afternoon!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele x

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is amazing! Love how you pulled all those colours together. Amazing colouring, just gorgeous. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails