Monday 8 November 2010

R#58 - Doodle-Tastic

 Hello everyone :)
Sorry to be late with my C4E challenge post :( It's a bit manic here with Birthdays and family stuff!
This weeks C4E Recipe is to use the sketch and add some doodling. The prize up for grabs is a selection of 25 stamped images, perfect for topping up your stash :)
As always the DT gallery is beautiful check it all out HERE!

 I didn't intend my card to be quite so girly! The little girl I sent it to is not very girly lol!
 I have done two types of doodling, some faux stitching and the doodled background behind the little girl. It's a great way to add a different background. I first saw this on Chrissy's blog.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Michele xx

Recipe
Image- Slieke
Copics - C1, B60, RV10, RV21, R32, E00, E21, E43, E47, E49
Papers - Basic Grey Sultry
Distress Inks - Tattered Rose & Vintage Photo
Stickles - Tattered Rose
White Gelly roll pen
Ribbon - Stash
Flowers - Wild orchid & stash
leaves - X-cut oak leaf punch
Spellbinders scallop Nestibilities die and Cuttlebug

2 comments:

  1. wow Michele love this image, must have missed this one, a beautiful card, the stitching is fab I thought it was real.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorably pretty, I love it. Beautiful colours and such a sweet image. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails