Saturday 4 September 2010

C4E R#49 - Angels & Fairies

Hello everyone :)
I'm a little late with my c4e post this week, sorry :)
This weeks recipe on the c4e challenge blog is to use the sketch and an angel or fairy theme.
The prize is a chance to be a guest designer with us for the whole of October. The DT girls have done a stunning job with the gallery as always :)
I wanted a Christmas fairy or angel for my card but only had a strawberry fairy stamp in my collection so I found this image in the Angels & Fairies design resource book by Rebecca Balchin.
I bought some gorgeous new paper pads from Kaiser craft, both purple colours! After finding that I have a lack of purple papers lol!
The image was printed onto cardstock and coloured with copics, I now have my C1 refill Yay! The photo's don't show the glitter very well but I've used stickles on her wings :)
RECIPE
Image - angels & Fairies design resource book
Copics - C1, E00, E21, RV000, V15, V12, V17, E49, E47, E43, C1, B60 & 0
Distress inks - Dusty Concord
Stickles - Frosted lace
Papers - Kaiser craft Utopia collection
CS - stash
Stamp - Dovecraft fantasy emblems
Sewing machine 
Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend!
Hugs
Michele xx
P.S there is 20% off C4E signature kits HERE!!! until the 8th September!!

6 comments:

  1. Worth waiting for Michele stunning love the colours and the beautiful image.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Michelle, love the layout.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow mrs its just gorgeous!! Love the mix of colours you have used.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details, beautiful Angel& fab Colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Michele, this is stunning!!!
    gorgeous coloring & design!!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Michele and I love the gorgeous colourings. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails