Friday 13 August 2010

C4E R#46 - Hello Pastels

Hello everyone :)
Well I blinked and another week has just flown by! lol! Once again it's time for a new challenge over on the Crafts 4 Eternity blog This weeks prize is 25 stamped images from a selection of companies like Magnolia, Stampavie and Crafts 4 eternity. The DT Gallery is beautiful as always and well worth a peek :)
The recipe this week is to
1. Use the sketch
2. Use Pastel colours
3. Make a Hello card, gift or layout
I struggled with my pale pink again with this one! I tried Copics, then Distress Inks, back to Copics and almost threw them all out the window! I used some of the Marbled paper I made a few weeks ago teamed with some lovely Basic Grey DP.
The image is a cute hAngler & stAngler. I ended up colouring her with Copics and Twinkling H2O's which the camera didn't capture :(

Materials
CS - stash
DP - Own marbled paper & Basic Grey
Image - hAngler & stAngler
Flowers - Wild Orchid crafts & stash
Ribbon - My minds Eye lush pink
Tools - Martha Stewart punch lace doily
Stickles - lavender and iridescent glitter glue (craft planet)
Sentiment - Thickers (American Crafts)
Copics - W1,E43,E21,E00,E47,E49,RV000,RV10,V15
Twinkling H2O's - Pewter

I am a bit behind with blog posts and visits sorry I will catch up with everyone soon promise :)
Have a great weekend thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs
Michele xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Michele, this is beautiful! Can't believe that you had a problem colouring her. Your pinks look just fabulous to me. And I love all the detail, and the stitching. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails