Thursday 12 June 2008

birthdays

Hello
Well it's been another busy week of birthdays. DS1 went to a friends birthday, I thought I'd try something a little different for this card....


I printed out the letters in "aerosol" font traced them onto cardstock and coloured using whispers brush pens and my new blender pens. Added some detail with a black pen and some sparkly stars, then attached to the card using sticky fixers. The card blank was given a fake wall effect with brush pens too. No pattern paper...unusual for me...LOL
Next was my BIL's birthday (from my mum!). He is a builder and I found this fab joke on the net for him. The papers are from shabby princess "moody blues" collection. Yeah I know more digi papers, but my paper stash is running low on male themed sheets, guess I had better go shopping!!!!LOL





Second card for my BIL from us, used the same aerosol font and brush pens as Tim's card. This time I made a backing with the pens aswell.
More birthday cards to come, my sister had her birthday the day after my BIL and a few days later was my FIL, oh and father's day to follow that...better get on and make those...LOL

take care and thanks for looking

michele xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails