Friday 30 May 2008

ssc wedding challenge

Hello, I finally managed to do the wedding cards for the weekend, just got to post them now!!LOL. I saw that Scrummy Stash cafe were running a wedding themed challenge this week too so here they are....
Yet again I left them to the last minute, raided my stash and was not 100% happy with the results, mum liked them tho!!!LOL
The following pictures are of the wedding stationary from my wedding last September. The complete set included, invites, RSVP's, Order of service (not pictured), poetry book, place cards, napkins, favour boxes, table no's etc. The design was kept simple and classic but took a long time to make them all, hundreds of pearl branches and roses to curls, cards to emboss and ribbon to wrap. We were pleased with the results and got a lot of postitive comments about the whole wedding. I made 5 bridesmaid dresses, my veil and mums shrug as well. There were a lot of late nights last year but totally worth it.











...there you go a wedding post!! hope you enjoyed and maybe got a few ideas too, thanks for looking.
take care all
michele xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are all lovely! Thanks for taking part. Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails