Tuesday 4 March 2008

sketch this card #43

Hello,
how time flies!! It has been a while since I last posted, no I haven't been slacking!!LOL I have been busy with birthdays, mother's day, websites, blogs...... the list goes on so without further waffle here is my take on the sketch over at sketch this card.






materials: yep you guessed it I have been using the digi papers again from shabby princess! This collection is the vintage florals collection. The photos don't show the distressed effect they have so you will have to take my word for it that they have a distressed look!!LOL
Hopefully I will get some new stash soon!! Hint hint DH!!LOL
Again I used the sketch for the inside of the cards too.

thanks for looking
michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails