Saturday 20 June 2009

mother of the bride

Another UKS challenge LO, I'm doing much better this month earning points for the team!!
This LO has got to be the quickest one I've done yet, just a couple of hours!!
It's another LO for the wedding album, YAY!! getting them done, I'm loving doing the wedding LO's!! This one is Mother of the bride, my mum! She also gave me away too. She looked absolutely stunning in her full length lilac dress. This photo was taken by my sister and caught a perfect smile as she held my nephew Harvey. I've cropped him out for this LO, sorry H!!

PP is MME 29th street market, The feather, rose and pearl branch are embellishments I saved from the wedding. The Title was printed onto acetate and I used a Bazzill in-stitch template for the hand sewn swirls.


Had to do this close below because one of the elements for the challenge was to use yellow so to get the points I added a little yellow bead!!

That's another UKS challenge complete looking forward to the next one on Monday!
Have a lovely day thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Michele
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails