Wednesday 17 June 2009

c4e june abc & atc challenges

Thank-you for the lovely comments about the family planner!
I have 2 ATC's to share today. Both are for the C4E monthly website challenges which are HERE
This month there are a few prizes up for grabs so do check them out if you have time.
The first ATC is for the ABC challenge. Over the last few months i have been making a set of alphabet ATC's for this challenge, I should do numbers too! lol!
I went a bit mad with the sandpaper again for this one, it was made at the same time as my DAD card for the c4e weekly sketch challenge so I used up the scraps for both the ATC's. The PP is WRM as is the letter E. Paper blooms,CS and big brad from Bazzill.
The second ATC is for the ATC challenge, this months theme is Dads. The PP are WRM, paper bloom,CS and brad are Bazzill. The Heart shape is from the set of digital stamps that go with the c4e April kit.

That's all from me for today back soon with a few LO's I've done.
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails