Sunday 28 June 2009

c4e sketch #38

Hello!!
Sunday has arrived and the new C4E sketch is posted.! This week we are looking for some "BLING" on your cards!! Check out the sketch and gorgeous DT cards HERE.
I had a tough time with this one because my DS2 has shared his throat infection with me! He has had tonsillitis, but as mine were whipped out years ago I just get a sore throat. Bless him so sweet and generous to share with mummy!! LOL!!!
The card!!.....lol!..... I have used a mix of Basic grey papers, lace and ribbon from stash, feather and gems from stash. The pearl branch is left over from our wedding.
The image is a c4e digi stamp which will be released next Sunday ,and will be given away with 3 others, as a prize on both the c4e blog and Sunday sketch&stamp blog. This one is called "butterfly kisses" I drew it a while ago but haven't released it till now. I've used water colour paints to colour the image and cut it out with my new labels 3 nesties. Before taking the die off the card I ran an embossing tool around the edge.


This is a really quick image to colour!! A blessing when you have a mountain of cards to make!! lol!

I have housework to do before my sister gets here to talk about my nephews birthday next weekend so I'll hop off!! (sorry)
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails