Sunday 31 May 2009

C4E sketch #34

Hello
Hope you are all enjoying the glorious weather!!
It's time for the weekly sketch challenge on the C4E blog again but before I go on about that I should tell you that the C4E June kit will be released tomorrow!!!
This week we are asking you to use purples and lilacs on your cards. Check out the sketch and gorgeous DT cards HERE
For my card this week I have used one of the Gorjuss girl stamps. I dug out the sewing machine again and had a go at sewing on the card??? The sewing on the circle was supposed to be a single line of stitching nice and neat.... ok so I can't sew in a straight line and now I know I can't do a neat circle either!!! LOL It worked out ok in the end though I think it looks better.


The image is coloured with watercolour paints, H2O's and markers. The little cat was added using the masking technique.
There's a lot of distressing on this card so I distressed the flower to match.
That's all for me I have a June kit to play with!!!
Have a great Sunday hope the sun is shining where you are!!!
thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele xx








2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, love your card again this week, your distressing is fab......did you do it with the Tim Holtz thingy??? Love the sewing even though you say it went a bit crazy....looks lovely. Great card, love it.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele another excellent creation, love all the distressing and the sewing definitely adds to the overall effect.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails