Friday 15 May 2009

C4E May challenges


The May challenges were posted on the C4E website last week. You can see them all HERE
The DT have done some gorgeous work this month you should really check out the mini books! wow!! I didn't manage to get all the challenges done this month, it's just been so manic here the last few weeks. I will do better next month! lol.
I have continued with my set of alphabet ATC's for the ABC challenge, we are on D already!! I have used WRM paper and monogram die-cuts. There are still some of the monograms left in the store HERE
There is a new sketch posted for the calendar challenge. I have used the May kit Bloomin' Lovely for my May page. There are a couple of kits left HERE I still have another LO to do with this kit! and share the first one I have done!



The ribbon is from my stash.
That's it from me for the moment I still have loads to share with you so hopefully I will catch up! take care and thanks for stopping by
hugs
michele xx

2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty, what a fab calendar. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Michele, always love your work. Love that big monogram.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails