Thursday 9 April 2009

Friday sketchers #46

Hello
This weeks Friday sketchers challenge is a fab sketch from Hedi in Norway. Whimsy stamps are sponsoring this week with a prize of some cute stamps! hop over HERE to see the fab DT cards!
I needed a card for my cousins birthday this week he will be 15! I had no suitable images so I drew this little guy because he plays the guitar, He is also a bit of a maths whizz!

I have coloured my image with pencils, markers and watercolours. The music paper I copied scanned a page from one of my old clarinet music books, printed then added a light green colour wash with watercolour paint. I used a fiskars tearing ruler for the edges. The little music sheet embellishment was the same image squished in psp, printed and attached with a music note brad I found in my stash of brads. I also found the music cake decoration in my little drawers too! The paper is some old American crafts paper I found in my stash.

I was thinking of calling this little guy "rockin' Ali" ???
I will be back with my c4e April challenges soon!
thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele xx

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card Michele, really funky, great for a 15-year old boy. Good choice to go with the music theme and not the maths - LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails