Sunday 5 April 2009

c4e sketch #26



This week on the c4e challenge blog we are on a bunny hunt!! Along with this weeks sketch we ask that you include rabbits on your cards! Well it is only a week to Easter!! LOL


We have a new DT member starting with us this week, Sarah! And the girls have done a fab job with this weeks sketch and challenge...hop over HERE to see their gorgeous cards and the challenge!!!


I don't usually do Easter cards and didn't have any bunny stamps to use! What's a girl to do?...lol! Draw one of course! This little bunny is not perfect I think I will go back and tweek him a little! let me know if you like him!


I have used basic grey paper on my card and bazzill cardstock. Ribbons, bloom and gems are from stash.


I have coloured the image with watercolours.


The first c4e monthly kit is now on sale in the store. It has been selling well so catch one quick HERE
Have a lovely Sunday, I hope the sun is shining!!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele xx

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely bunny! I think he's gorgeous as is your card!
    Keryn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I think this little bunny is gorgeous, please don't tweak him too much! Nicki, xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Sweet image and great colours. Hugs, Lainy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle he is so so cute, I wish I could draw that well, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele I love the bunnies! They are fabulous :) Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into C4E.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails