Sunday 12 April 2009

C4E sketch #27

Hello......Happy Easter everyone!!
This week C4E sketch has been posted today. Up for grabs this week is a cute little digital stamp called "Butterfly Kisses" from C4E. This stamp has not been released yet! Hop over HERE to check out the sketch and the fab DT cards!
My card this week is for my cousins 18th birthday. The image is one of my drawings again! The papers are from Daisy Bucket, CS from Bazzill, ribbon and gems from my stash.

I have coloured the image with pencils and markers.


I'm off to cook the chicken and hide the eggs!!!! (or cook the eggs and hide the chicken???!!!!)

Have a lovely Easter
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails