Thursday 12 March 2009

C4E Scraplift Challenge

The March scraplift challenge has begun HERE on the C4E website. This is the LO I made for everyone to lift. It's called Cat Nap. The photo's are of my youngest son Alixander when he was very small. Bless him he loved to take his naps in that swing chair!
The papers are the lovely storytime papers from Cosmo Cricket. I covered some chippy letters to match for the title and date.


I made this LO last month but couldn't share till the challenge was posted! I realised after I had photographed it that there is not much embellishment on the LO I might go back and add some ribbon and flowers sometime!
The challenge runs until the end of March so there is plenty of time to join in!
thanks for looking
Hugs
Michele xx



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout Michele, I don't think it needs any embellishments, not with those 2 darling photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! Love it just as it is!
    Leanne :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails