Tuesday 10 March 2009

C4E Calender chalenge

Over on the Crafts 4 eternity website the March calender sketch is now posted. The sketch is left open for as much or as little embellishment as you like. You also do not have to use a photograph on your pages. All the sketches posted so far can also be found in the C4E library as well as some 2010 calender blanks.
This is my March page. I am not adding photos at this stage as my mum and I are taking photos throughout the year to add to them at Christmas. The finished calenders will be sent as gifts for Christmas.
Unusually for me there isn't much embellishment at all on this months page, I may add some more to it when I add the photo.

The paper is the lovely Storytime paper from Cosmo Cricket. I stamped a little butterfly on the title, I think I put 1 too many!!LOL!!
If you would like to join us for this challenge hop over HERE to see the March challenges.
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele xx

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Michele. I really want to do one of these.... I think if I have about 28 hours in a day it would suit better lol.

    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails