Friday 30 January 2009

whoops!!

Oh dear!! I made this card for the Sketch Saturday challenge last weekend!! I know it's now nearly this weekend but I have been sooooo busy this week!! No excuse really...LOL!! I will be quick as I am supposed to be at the C4E launch party on Papercraft Planet!!!
You can see the challenge HERE and the wonderful DT cards too!
here's the card.....
Lovely Tilda is coloured with pencils. The sentiment stamp is from stamps away, the PP is some old K&co I found in my stash. I got out the only border bunch I possess!!! It's very old and I have no idea where from...lol
Must dash got another post to write (yep another challenge card I forgot to post!!!) and the party has started without me!!!
thanks for looking
hugs
Michele xx




1 comment:

  1. Fantastic coloring on her! I really like all the flower elements in this one! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails