Sunday 11 January 2009

SSC#14 C4E Challenge

Ok, ok, so I know I haven't posted all week! and I did say I would be back to normal but... how hard is it to get back into routine? We have been late for school most of the week and I don't know about you but when I start the day running late the whole day just seems to be spent trying to catch up! In all fairness it isn't exactly my fault...Alix, my youngest (3 next month!) is waking in the night, several times!! so we are not getting sleep, and I have come to the conclusion that you do really need to sleep at some point during the week!! lol. We are trying the tough love approach at the moment, no cuddles or talking, oh it breaks my heart when he is crying "mummmy" and putting his arms up for a cuddle, but it has to be done he HAS to sleep!!
So this week I have only been able to work on C4E challenges. I have a lot of challenges to go on the website. I am going to try to do a few other challenges this week...really I am...lol!!
There were some new faces joining in last weeks Sunday Sketch at the C4E Blog which was great!! I joined Papercraft Planet last week too and found some familiar faces there! The link to my page is in my sidebar. I have started a group too!! Come over and join me!
Right enough with the waffle the only card I have made this week was for the SSC on the C4E blog....
The image is Hamish fixing tractor, so cute! Coloured with ordinary pencils not sure about the colours tho! The pp's are Cosmo cricket Story time. I have a gorgeous Storytime kit on the site HERE !!
Buttons and ribbon from stash.



As I didn't buy any new stash for Christmas I am now due some!! Yippee!!! any suggestions? I could do with some more stamps and I think some dies or embossing folders for the Cuttlebug would be a good idea too....and... oh the list could go on and on and on...lol!!!
Right work to do, I have a mini book challenge to finish and post on the website and this card was made for the card challenge there too! so "Hi Ho, Hi Ho it's off to work we go....!!!"
(don't you just love those dwarfs!!!!)
have fun!
Hugs
Michele xx

4 comments:

  1. Michele ths is so sweet! I love the image - your colouring is fab. Love the bright cheerful colours too
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Michele and gorgeous colouring of sweet Hamish. Love the design of your card and the ribbons and buttons add a real fun element, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Michele, he's adorable and I do like the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow wow wow love it he is just so cute and the colours match perfectly
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails