Saturday 6 September 2008

PTW - challenge

Hello
The stamps have arrived!! OMG are they fab!! I love the fact that you can colour them to co-ordinate with your papers...cool!!! lol
This weeks PTW challenge was another fab sketch from Katharina. I waited for the stamps to come before doing this card and one for the Crafts 4 Eternity Sunday Sketch so I am a little behind, but so worth it, Tilda is such a cutie!!lol
Here is my take on the sketch...

Materials

Stamp: Tilda with flower

Colours: whispers brush markers, paintbrush and water!

PP: Playful Petals, Daisy Bucket


I can see Tilda appearing on alot of cards in the future. I haven't really got into stamping, I am more of a paper girl, can't resist a pretty paper!!LOL Tilda came with a few friends so I am off to play!! lol

Have a good weekend

Thanks for looking

Michele x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, fab colours and colouring. Tilda looks pretty. Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Lovely colours! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails