Sunday 24 August 2008

Hello
Nice to see you again!
It's Sunday Sketch Challenge at the C4E Blog again.
I was thrilled to use some of the new stock that came in before I went to Cornwall for these. The Daisy Bucket, Playful Petals collection is lovely, really cheerful papers.
Here is the sketch I had to work with...

The card is very 3D, lots of layers. I made my favourite style of embellishment for it, I know I've used it alot recently...lol.

I haven't made any ATC's for a while and I wanted to show that you could use a card sketch for other projects too.


I have called the ATC "Gracy" after the paper I used. I have a few more planned which I will complete later this week, when I get a few spare minutes...lol!!

Take a look at the C4E blog, Tuesday tips will be back again this week and there is lots more planned for the next few weeks.

Thanks for looking

Take care

Michele x

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I actually didn't know which post to leave a message on! Its all so good!

    Great blog
    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails