Sunday 31 August 2008

C4E Sunday Sketch Challenge #6

Hello
Well I am still reeling from the lovely comments you left!
Busy afternoon making cards for the C4E Sunday Sketch Challenge.
...and using some scrummy papers I have bought in for the new site!!LOL
DH has been playing with the boys all afternoon, with the train set!! at one point I found Alix asleep, Mikael drawing and DH was still playing with the trains!!lol and no I wasn't quick enough with the camera.
On the subject of cameras... Alix and I went down to the beach to watch the red arrows, fantastic view and you guessed it the camera was sitting at home!!! I did put it ready to put in my bag, but was so rushed that I forgot. I have been kicking myself since, as there was some great shots to be had!!

This is C4E Sunday Sketch#6

Pop over to the C4E blog and join in!

My first card would have been good for the PTW challenge last week too. Inspired by the stitching I got out the new Bazzill In-stitchz templates. I used "bring me flowers" for this card.

The papers are the Birdie bits papers from Dream Street.


The Birdie!!

Hand stitched swirl using the Bazzill template.

I have been thinking about "white space" on cards this week. There has been alot of this technique in scrapbooking lately. I have seen a lot in the mags and on the blogs. So with this in mind I made this card with the sketch.

The sketches I have done for the next few weeks work well with this "white space" technique.

The papers are from Daisy Bucket, Wondrous world. The stamps are also from this collection.

The final card uses the 29th Street Market cardstock from My minds eye. I love the quality and texture this cardstock has.

The photo didn't show the lovely heart gems I added to the stamped flourish so here is a close up!

The stamp used was Dovecraft's Fantasy~emblems

I have used these stamps a lot since I bought them I love the fairy ones!!

So there they are. I will take a look at the PTW challenge tomorrow and try to get it in early! I shocked myself getting my card posted so quick last week.

Thank-you for looking

take care

Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails