Sunday 3 August 2008

C4E Sunday Sketch Challenge #4

Hello
I am back again with the C4E Sunday Sketch Challenge. Unfortunately I haven't had time to take part in any challenges myself, I will get back to them later in the month...promise lol
I have been making alot of these 3d embellishments and I wanted a sketch I could use with them. I loved making these cards. They took awhile to complete but I was happy with the finished cards.
Here is this weeks sketch...

Join in with the challenge at the C4E blog

Here are my cards...

This card was made with digi papers. When I first printed them I wasn't too impressed, I didn't think I would use them. The subtle colour and vintage feel worked well with a little distressing and some gold wire. The collection is from Raspberry road and called Faded Memories.

I am a nightmare for lilac and purple these digi papers are from pineapple Plantation called Spring Pansies. The flowers in the collection don't print well but the papers are lovely.


This last card used the stunning papers from My Minds Eye's 29th street collection. The cardstock has a lovely tactile quality to them, good quality and beautiful designs.

In the words of Bugs Bunny...."That's all folks"

Thanks for looking

Take care

Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails