Tuesday, 8 July 2008

crafts4eternity challenge #1

Hello everyone
Exciting news!...... My big project (I mentioned awhile ago) is a new website and blog. We have had a few technical problems with the site so it isn't live yet but it won't be long. In the mean time I have started the blog you can find it here Come over an join me with some fun in the lead up to the site launch. I will have lots of challenges and competitions running on both the site and the blog.The first challenge is posted, a sketch challenge, just to get us going.
Here is the sketch...

And the card I made using the sketch...

I will be looking for a design team over the next few months if you are interested in joining send me an email.
Thanks for looking
take care
michele xx

12 comments:

  1. Great, i will pop overe and take a look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14 July, 2008

    love the sketch and your card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i love challenges! can't wait. great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the new site and blog. hugs H x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds fun i will take alook. good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous15 July, 2008

    good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh lovely another challenge blog! I am heading there next!!!lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous15 July, 2008

    good luck with the new site and blog.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous15 July, 2008

    good news, good luck. good sketch and card. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails