Wednesday 23 July 2008

C4E Challenge #2

Hello
The C4E sketch challenge is changing to the Sunday Sketch Challenge this week. The next sketch will be posted on the C4E blog on Sunday 27th July. This gave me chance to do a few more cards using sketch #2!

I used We R Memory Keepers Urban window papers and ribbon for this card. I liked that I could use the flower paper on a mans card without it looking girlie.

This card used up some k&co papers I had buried in my stash, I really must sort through that...LOL. The butterfly die-cut was left over from my wedding last year.

And finally this card was made with some old k&co papers I found.

The next sketch challenge is Sunday 27th July pop over and take a look...

Thanks for looking

Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails