Wednesday 16 July 2008

Spiderman

Hello everyone, welcome back!
I hope you all have had a successful weeks crafting.
This week I had to make cards for two Birthday parties my #1 son was going to, he has a better social life than me...lol
This was a bit of a challenge as one of the mums makes cards herself so it had to be good!!LOL With issues of copyright to keep in mind it was hard to choose a theme. This was solved when I found this Spiderman wrapping paper on sale in Woolworths! Combined with the sketch from Katharina PTW challenge last week (loved that sketch!!) and my favourite embellishment project this is what I made....


I made two embellishments and used one on the card and one for the tag on the gift. I will be posting this project on the Crafts 4 Eternity blog/site later.

Thanks for looking, take care and have a good week!!

Michele xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails