Saturday 9 April 2016

April Personal Planner Decorating

Good Morning :)
I am back to share my personal planner decorating using the C4E April Page kit.
This planner is a purple 2 ring binder from Staples, all the dividers, page markers & inserts I have made myself. It includes my menu planning, month and weekly planning and a note/wishlist section. The binder is very robust which it needs to be with me lol!


These inserts are a week on two pages which I made myself.


I made my own number stickers using small white round stickers (from the range) coloured them with a Copic marker then wrote the numbers on them.


As with my month spread in my Carpe Diem planner I used the Kaisercraft Sea Breeze stamp set, brown Stazon ink pad and some left over bits from the April Page kit. 
Not too overly decorated leaving plenty of room for my scribbles.
I don't decorate every week but when I have some time I use what ever happens to be out on my craft desk and a few bits of stash from my planner bag.

I will be back soon with more inspiration from the April Page kit.
Have you used a page kit to decorate your planner?
Share your links in the comments :)
Have a wonderful day thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails