Friday 22 April 2016

April Layout ~ Seeing you Smile...


Good Morning :)
I am back today with a layout using the April Page Kit and Add On Kit.

I used a lot of the stickers from the Sea Breeze sticker sheet on this layout.


The die cuts (Collectables) in the Sea Breeze collection are gorgeous!


I added some cotton thread and ink splatters (Vintage photo and Cracked Pistachio Distress inks)
and a sprinkling of sequins.


On the sticker sheet there are faux washi tape stickers and 12" border stickers, I cut pieces of the border stickers and added them with the faux washi stickers so they look like little pieces of washi.

The photo is off my youngest son Alix, taken last year at a local nature reserve. 
The title "seeing you smile makes me happy" is so true, Alix has a lovely smile and rarely shares it outside the family.

What makes you smile?
I will be back soon with more inspiration using the April kit (I really did enjoy using this kit lol!)
Thanks for stopping by have a lovely day
Hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails