Monday 2 June 2014

Simone layout



Hello :)
I'm back again today to share a layout which was made using this month C4E Mojo Sketch and is the inspiration layout for a new page kit called Simone.

This is the sketch ...


and here is the layout...


The kit includes 3 gorgeous Bo Bunny Primrose papers along with some matching Primrose embellishments.
A Beautiful collection! The Bliss paper was covered with gorgeous butterflies just dying to be fussy cut!


The lovely lady in the photo is my sister, Simone. The photo was taken at my wedding in 2007.
I hope I'm not alone in taking forever to get photos scrapped lol!


I couldn't not cut out those lovely butterflies! I added two sets of three to the layout using 3D sticky fixers and adding just a hint of Stickles ;) really I didn't go that mad with the Stickles (honest!).


I added two sets of flat back gems around the top of the photo, these were created as I went along adding each gem with a little PVA glue and my trusty tweezers.


There is a selection of die cuts from the Primrose collection included in the kit, each kit will vary, I used this gorgeous green rose, I like the colour reversal :)


Finally two pennant flags were added at the bottom of the layout. 
The brad is from the Bo Bunny Primrose collection too, there are two in each kit and will vary between kits (they were all gorgeous!)
I made a further two layouts using this collection, if I get my act together I'll make the fourth in the set to complete the layouts of the bridesmaids, and may even get them posted on here lol! So far the other two are very different styles!
Thanks for stopping by 
hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails