Sunday 1 June 2014

Now Let's see mixed media card


Hello :)
I'm a little late with my C4E DT card this week, not unusual lol!
This weeks challenge can be found HERE along with all the gorgeous DT inspiration.
Our challenge this week is a Tic Tac Toe board.
The usual rules apply use any row on your project but not random squares!

Our sponsor this week is Digi Stamps 4 Joy who are kindly offering one randomly selected winner a $10 voucher.

I choose to use Die cuts, Birthday and ribbon for my card.


I used a DS4J image called Now Let's See. She was lovely to colour!
I used Copics to colour her with a little Diamond Stickles to add some twinkle.


I made a mixed media background using die cuts, ink, Gesso and stamping.



There was some Modelling paste added too!



I sat the image on some Cheesecloth and sticky fixers.


The flower is from Petaloo, ribbon, green flower and flower gem were from a Bo Bunny Ephemera pack.
So that's it from me today :)
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day!
Hugs 
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails