Friday 14 February 2014

Sassy India


Hello everyone :)
It's been another busy week here with school, gymnastics and workshop preparations, I'm looking forward to the half term break lol!
This morning a new challenge was posted on the Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge blog, a sketch!



We would like you to share any project that uses the sketch above.

crafts 4 eternity
It's Crafts 4 Eternity's turn to sponsor this week, one randomly selected winner will receive a choice of 3 digital stamps from the C4E collection.


My card this week uses KaiserKraft DP's, sequins, flatback gems, Stickles and Cheesecloth.


I have stamped with an Indigo Blu script stamp and my favourite Tim Holtz dotty stamp.


The image is Sassy India from Sassy Studio Designs.
She was lovely to colour! I spent an evening playing with my Copics, trying out some different colour combinations, Sassy India was my purple play :)


I seem to be adding sequins to everything at the moment lol!
It was nice to make a girly project for a change.


Hop over HERE to see the fabulous DT inspiration and enter the challenge.

Well I still have lots of work to do for this Sunday's workshops, I am teaching Masking fluid techniques and a fabulous pop up card!
Stay safe in this terrible weather!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele,

    your purple sassy india looks so cute
    love the glitter

    hugs

    Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails