Friday 28 February 2014

Pretty Girls


Good morning :)
It's been another busy week! Subscription Page Kits were sent out Tuesday, if you are not a subscriber to the Crafts 4 Eternity Page Kits check out the details HERE. 
This weeks Crafts 4 Eternity challenge is....

TEXTURE

We would like you to share projects with lots of texture.

di's digi downloads
We have a fabulous prize kindly donated by Di's Digi Designs, one randomly selected winner will receive a $12 voucher to spend in the store.


My project this week is a layout. I have used the colour inspiration from the February Monthly challenge on UK Scrappers.


The photo is of my sister (right) and cousin (left) at the hairdressers the morning of my wedding.


I have used Modelling paste, Plasterboard tape, chipboard, beads, crackle paint, acrylic paint, stamping, flowers, buttons pretty much what I could lay my hands on lol!



I also attacked it with Stickles lol!


I lifted the photo on to 3D sticky fixers for extra dimension.


I love texture! 
Join us HERE for the challenge details and check out the gorgeous DT inspiration, lots more texture!
Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day!
Hugs
Michele x

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is gorgeous! Love the soft colours against that black & white photo. Love the beads so randomly placed. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful with wonderful texture and colouring. A precious photo too.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails