Friday 11 October 2013

Zentangle Christmas


Good morning everyone :)
Another Friday and another new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity!
This weeks challenge is ..... 

Clean and Simple

We would like you to share your CAS projects with us. Any type of project as long as it has a CAS design.


Our lovely sponsors Sassy Studio Designs are kindly offering one randomly selected winner a choice of 4 images from their fabulous collection.

 Hop over HERE to enter the challenge and see the gorgeous DT inspiration!

My project this week is a Zentangle Christmas card.
I used a Tim Holtz Holly Branch leaf diecut to create the holly leaves. First drawing around it then filling in the Zentangle design.

 I have coloured the image with pencils then added Stickles to finish.


The card is a small 4" square and nice and flat for posting :)

I'm off for a weekend of scrapbooking today!
I will be scrapping and chatting with the members of the Green Buttons House from UK Scrappers!
Very nervous about the drive but sooooo looking forward to the weekend!
Have a fabulous weekend whatever you are up to!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele x



1 comment:

  1. hallo Michelle I love your gold on the leaves it looks a reall glamour and love your CAS design...I see that you are the onwer from Crafts 4 eternity challenge and I really love making cas card...and I read you like to chat...me too...I can give you my skype name it you like LOL :)


    I hope you like to see my entry on the challenge blog Crafts 4 Eternity, my card is number 24 and 54 to make you easier to find... as I told before...I love always CAS challenge :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails