Friday 7 June 2013

For The boys - C4E recipe challenge #127






Hello everyone :)
It's time for a new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity, this week we would like you to share your male themed projects with us.
 c4e store tag
The prize up for grabs is donated by Crafts 4 Eternity and is a choice of 3 digital stamps from the


I have used the Gotch ya! Digital stamps from C4E for my card this week.
The background is stamped with an IndigoBlu stamp called Bubbles Background and distress inks.



I've coloured the image with Distress inks, H2O's and Stickles.
I should have used a different green for the lily pad really, maybe he's a camouflage frog lol!
 

 To finish I've added flatback gems, lots of stickles, a stamped sentiment from Bo Bunny and diecut leaves.
Hop over HERE to join in this week and see the rest of the gorgeous DT creations.
Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Michele x


1 comment:

  1. Michele this is just precious and so perfect for a special dad.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails