Friday 14 June 2013

C4E Recipe challenge #128 ~ Button Candy


Good morning everyone :)
Thanks again for the lovely comments, Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of blog hopping soon and come visit you soon :)
I have my DT card for Crafts 4 Eternity's Recipe challenge to share today.
This weeks challenge is a colour recipe called Button Candy!
 
 
 We have a fabulous prize up for grabs kindly donated by Crafty Sentiments Designs.
The fabulous C4E DT girls have some gorgeous inspiration to see too!
Check out all the details and enter the challenge HERE

 
I have used Kaisercraft's Lilac Avenue papers for my card this week. (yum!)
All the edges have been painted with White Picket Fence Crackle paint, silver paint and Stickles.



 The little sentiment flag is a Crafts 4 Eternity design. These are only available at the C4E classes at the moment, if you would like them to be added to the website let me know :)
That's it from me today :)
Thank-you for stopping by
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Michele x

1 comment:

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails