Friday 7 January 2011

crafts 4 eternity Recipe #1

Hello everyone :)
I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year :) I took some time off from everything this year, it was lovely to spend some time with the family, building lego and watch rubbish TV!!! 
Back to work now and lots to catch up on and get sorted :)
I have freshened up the C4E Recipe challenge for the New Year with a fresh format to the weekly recipes. This week is a Sketch recipe which is simply a sketch to follow :) 
The DT gallery is Fabulous as always and if you hop over HERE you can see the challenge details and gallery :)
I have turned the sketch upside down for my card which I made for my niece's birthday on New Years day.

The image is a Gorjuss Girl stamp called Poppy Fields and is available HERE
I've used Distress inks to colour her and added some sparkle with Twinkling H2O and Stickles.

Have a great day thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs
Michele x

Card Recipe
DP - MME ( free from magazine)
Distress Inks
Stickles - Frosted lace
Ticket - Crafts 4 Eternity Kit

4 comments:

  1. this is just so pretty! I love it!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Michele. Very springlike! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card. Love the colours and colouring, also the message. Warm regards from Slovenia/Europe. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Michele, this is so pretty and you're colouring is awesome. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails