Friday 21 January 2011

C4E Recipe Challenge #3 - Embellishment Recipe

Hello everyone :)
We have a fab embellishment recipe to play with this week on the C4E challenge blog.
Crafty Sentiments designs, our regular sponsor is offering a cute digi stamp prize and the DT gallery is gorgeous as always!
I started with a card for this challenge and ended up with a layout! The card just wouldn't cooperate so I left that to sulk on my craft desk and sharing this layout called Escape.

 The layout was for a C4E page kit which has now sold out but there are a few papers available HERE
I'm fighting with a headache today so I'm keeping this post short, sorry :(
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Michele x

2 comments:

  1. I love this LO! Love the crackle accents on the edges of the papers and all the different layers. Just gorgeous! Also love, love, love the double sewed line border, I've been wanting to do this for ages, but worried I will make a pigs ear of it!! Yours is fab. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Michele, the layout is fab and love the sewing,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails