Friday 23 July 2010

c4e recipe challenge #43

Good Morning!
It's the last day of term here.... Yay! I'm looking forward to some time with the boys this summer, picnics, outings and lots of fun!
There is a new Recipe posted on the C4E Challenge blog today :)
The DT Gallery is gorgeous as always and there is a new digital stamp from crafty sentiments up for grabs.
One of the ingredients this week is to use marbled paper! I found a fab tutorial HERE for shaving foam marbling! The munchkin and I had lots of fun making marbled paper!
Ummm you can see some of the chaos in my room! lol! As well as picnics and outings I plan to get this house organized! I am on a mission! lol!
Here's the card I made with our marbled paper.
Another ingredient in this weeks recipe is to make your own embellishment.
I have used some of the marbled paper to make this flower embellishment and a snowflake lol!

This is another cute image from Slieke coloured with copics.
I'd better finish off the crop prep for Sunday! They come round so quick!
Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michelle love the marbled paper, tried that before and you always get a beautiful result, have a great weekend.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Michele, the marbled paper looks great too!

    Enjoy the school holidays!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shaving foam marbling looks like fun! Looks like you had fun with it too! Loving the flower and snowflake. Hope you have a great summer. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele,
    This is gorgeous. Definitely need to give the marbling a go as it looks fab. Your image is just too cute!!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails