Friday 30 July 2010

C4E Recipe Challenege #44


Hello again :)
Another week has flown by and it's time for another challenge over on the crafts 4 eternity blog
This weeks recipe is
1. Use the sketch
2. Include a bird
3. add some pearls

 I have distressed all the edges with Walnut stain distress ink and cinnamon stickles. For the circle piece I used one of Tim Holtz's collage stamps and Distress ink pads. The Flowers have been stamped with an Autumn leaves clear stamp (5 petal flower) onto DP, distressed and attached with a pearl brad. The leaves are punched with the Martha Stewart Fond branch punch and the ticket sentiment is a soon to be released C4E digi.
The DP's are from the C4E Hoot Hoot kit and are from the My Minds Eye Quite Contrary collection.
Tomorrow I'm taking the boys to an old fashion steam fair which is visiting Weston for the summer holidays, followed by rounders and a BBQ at mums! The ironing can wait lol! :)
Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by :)
hugs
Michele x

4 comments:

  1. My sentiment exactly I hate ironing, your card is gorgeous love the little owls and the flowers and those papers, beautiful.
    have a great weekend
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card again! Love the colours in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Michele!! This is just AWESOME!!! I just love those adorable owls. And I love all the distressing going on. Just a fabulous piece of work. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous! And I love all them howls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails