Sunday 4 April 2010

crafts 4 eternity recipe challenge #27

Hello
Happy Easter!
I hope you are all have a lovely Easter weekend!
Time for another Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge. Next week the challenge moves to Fridays 9pm so this will be my last Sunday C4E post!! The DT Gallery is fabulous again this week!! we have the lovely Debra joining us this month as Guest designer!
Check out the challenge and DT Gallery HERE.
I don't really send Easter cards so this week I have made a layout! The Photo is of my 2 munchkins taken last April at the school's Easter Bonnet parade.

Th PP are sooooo old!!! They are from Paper Adventure and the date on them was 2003!!! The CS is Bazzill and American crafts and the title is felt Thickers. The buttons were punched from CS with a Martha Stewart punch.


Have a lovely day!!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele
xxx

3 comments:

  1. oh great layout hun not sure if your two are keen to have those hats on he he they look adorable though fab picture hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! The colours are fab and aren't your munchkins sweet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, this is soooo fun and colourful! Adorable little munchkins too. I like your blog background too, I'm sure it didn't look like that last time I was here. Now of course, you'll tell me it's looked like that for years! LOL! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails